Arianna Barbero, a renowned International clothing graphic designer currently residing and working in Mauritius in collaboration with L’Artigiano Mauritius have decided to support ‘The Wakashio Oil Spillage’ by releasing a BACK TO BLUE project.
The project involves the sales of T-Shirts in Mauritius to the citizens of Mauritius.
The profit collected from the sales will be entirely donated to the Mauritian Wildlife Foundation, directly involved in giving an helping hand to save our reefs and Île aux Aigrettes .
The price of the T-Shirts are Rs 600/piece
The steps to reserve your T-shirts are :
- Register to our website
- Select your quantity
- Add to Cart
- Add a note : Write your size, quantity (Unisex size : XS , S , M, L , XL* for more details) & your preferred pick-up point from the following ones without shipping fees.
- La boutique de L’Artigiano, Mont Choisy Mall, Grand Bay
- L’Epicerie Gourmand Royal Road , Floreal
- SA Buttega Pintadera, Royal Road, Tamarin
-L'Entrepôt by Beachcomber, Curepipe
- Validate your cart
- Payment to be done at your pick-up points upon delivery by MCB Juice or internet banking
Note : You can order your T-Shirt collectively on our e-commerce website with your food items order as well to get it delivered at your doorstep.